utility bills any help and property taxes

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
jMacdouglas1

utility bills any help and property taxes

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

I need to find out if you can help my family or have any idea what direction to send me in. My husband and I are disabled and we are both on Social Security Disability. I had been disabled about 5 years and then he became disabled. We are having problems paying our bills due to the fact, first off we never in our life time thought that the both of us would become disabled at the same time and we are only 53 so a lot of programs do not apply to us as we are not 65 yet . We also are paying his Cobra insurance as he has to wait 2 years before Medicare will pay for health insurance. We did not have enough money when we both became disabled for what was to become for us. We still have our other bills as well and a home equity loan which we thought we would have paid off before any of this happened we do not have a mortage but between Cobra/equity/ and utilities we hardly have any money left over for even food. Also I cannot even afford to have insurance on anything as we just do not have the money and you have to pick and decide what to pay. Medicaid states we make too much for help but for the life I me I do not know where they get this. I am scared about losing our home due to our property taxes have not been paid and we need help at least to get caught up on them. Please help and advise is there is anywhere and any one that can help with that and our utility bills any help at all will be helpful as well as for our property taxes.
sdrouillard@buckeye-express.com
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: utility bills any help and property taxes

Post by Admin »

For property tax help, contest your assessmsnet. It is free to do, and can save you hundreds of dollars in taxes. Here is how
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... erty_.html

Post the state you live in so can send info on energy and utiltiy bill help