insulation for a double wide trailer

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Veronica Rodriguez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

insulation for a double wide trailer

Post by Veronica Rodriguez »

Hi I am Shanequa and I need utility assistance - mostly insulation for my double wide trailer. My electric bill is almost $250 and I only have an income of $350. After attempting to budget and pay bills nothing is left to help my 3 sons with things they need. I also need help with insulation for my double wide mobile home. I have no insulation under it which causes my family to stay in one room summer and winter. Please help our family.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: insulation for a double wide trailer

Post by Admin »

Sometimes Michigan weatherization pays for insulation. If your electric bill is $250 month, that sounds high. And since you are low income, weatherization may be a great fit for the double wide trailer.
Veronica Rodriguez wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:00 pm Hi I am Shanequa and I need utility assistance - mostly insulation for my double wide trailer. My electric bill is almost $250 and I only have an income of $350. After attempting to budget and pay bills nothing is left to help my 3 sons with things they need. I also need help with insulation for my double wide mobile home. I have no insulation under it which causes my family to stay in one room summer and winter. Please help our family.
Damon

Re: insulation for a double wide trailer

Post by Damon »

I live in an old house, double wide trailer, with no insulation and am forced to heat with electric space heaters that tear up a lot and run my power bill as high as 500 dollars. In the winter the lack of insulation is worse. I am disabled and receive SSI disability and live in Hamilton, Alabama. There is not much help available in this town. Community Action Center usually helps twice a year but I don’t know how I will make it the best of the time. I only receive $750.00 a month on benefits from social security.