My trailer was repossessed

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Gamefly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My trailer was repossessed

Post by Gamefly »

Hello, I'm currently living homeless this year has been a travesty.  I tried to remedy this situation by trying to purchase a used trailer. I had to borrow 1700 dollars that I now must repay back from my entire disbursement of student loan. They knew that I was homeless and they also knew that the year of the trailer would prevent me from renting a space because of insurance reasons, but I didn't. I asked for my down payment back and she refused, I have no money to replace it since it is repossessed.  I'm pleading for mercy, and to be treated with some respect instead of assuming that I'm a loser.  I'm very intelligent woman considering I lost some memory from chemotherapy and a wreck that left me dead for over 4 minutes on the side of a cliff.  I'm a cancer survivor, a disabled vocational nurse seeking my degree in alternative medicine and acupuncture so that I can not only have financial stability, but to bring employment opportunities in my community and low cost or no cost services to the poor, disabled, and veterans in my community. 
This year is the only time in my life at being homeless after my trailer was repossessed and I thought that it would count for something at 51 years old.  Now this year I've been homeless paying for motels and running out of money for them and food. Three quarters way through the month.  My best friend who is a veteran is trying to keep my spirits up while we are both in this horrible predicament. 
I'm getting to the point of giving up on life and humanity because I have begged and said I will do whatever it takes I just need a hand up.  Not a single agency has offered any form of assistance what so ever and I want to make it clear that my homelessness is not related to drugs or alcohol.  Its related to my adult children and predatory lenders taking my van away and leaving me in harm's way.  I'm not safe living this way, the vehicle we have was stolen and wrecked, vandalized twice, I am only asking for help.  If I could at least get some form of loan or grant to put a down payment on a mobile home or even a motorhome that we could safely live in until I finish my education and have the education to be my nonprofit business plan, I can then give back to the community that has so graciously given me a hand to prevent this nightmare from continuing.
I've lost every single thing that I owned when my trailer was repossessed even my family pictures, legal paperwork, clothing, everything.  My credit history is shot from this, my once perfect rental history was destroyed from a bad mand who took all I had and sold it and gave it away, plus took me to court for unlawful detainer.  I am unable to lift more than 10 pounds and have no family that would ever help anyone but themselves and have lived with me during my life at least once.  I'm an older woman trying to become someone that my grandchildren and great grandchildren will hear about and in hopes to open nonprofits like I have planned throughout the state if not the country.
I live in Redding, CA. If you can consider it living, and due to the lack of human decency after living here since 1997 after escaping a life-threatening relationship with my young children.  I am willing to relocate to any place that has the ability to even give us help to get grant loan or something to provide the basic needs to be met.  I have kept from dropping out of school because I know as a bipolar person if I quit I will isolate and give up and become suicidal.  I'm pleading to have pity on me and help me with a hand up, you will be saving my life and others that I know I can help if I'm not defeated before I can even finish schooling.
I have no address after the trailer was repossessed, just an email and cell phone number.  I will provide you with my email for the university and my cell phone.  Please email me first because I will expect your call and enter the number so, that I will know it is an important call and answer it or return the call.I pray that I hear from you soon, tomorrow will be the beginning of a new week and hopefully you will have an opportunity to help save my life.
Quigly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: My trailer was repossessed

Post by Quigly »

Hello, my name is Harley. I am mother of 2. Moved to Georgia in July of 2019. I have bought a used trailer that was repossessed before. Not it needs a lot of work but I do have power and water. I have a stove but unfortunately I am having a hard time finding a refrigerator.  It has been extremely difficult to keep food so that I can cook for my children.  Please I beg of you if there is anything your organization can do to help; it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so advance