WellCare case manager

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Happygolucky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

WellCare case manager

Post by Happygolucky »

Hello,
 I work for WellCare Health Plans as a care manager and I am trying to find out information if you offer free or low-cost fans and AC units? We are gathering information for our members who we can recommend in Sarpy county if they are needing one. If you do, could you please give me all the information as how someone would qualify on obtaining a fan?
 Thank you in advance,
Bellini
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: WellCare case manager

Post by Bellini »

Hello,
My name is Paige. I live in the state of Vermont and worked as a WellCare case manager. I have lost my job, and I am currently going through intense out patient mental health programs through the UVM Medical Hospital. Through the advice of my case manager and my psychologist they believe it is best that I don't got back into work/find a job because of the severe depression, PTSD, and anxiety that I experience. I was hoping to find someone to speak with and hope to find a cash assistance or disability program that can help me out as a former WellCare case manager. Thank you for your time,
-Paige