Someone to clean my house

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Heart1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Someone to clean my house

Post by Heart1 »

Hello,
I have been disabling for the past 6 years and I was just informed that I can get assistance for someone to clean my house. I’m trying to get information on how to go about trying to get someone to clean my house. It’s difficult to clean. Is there any information or program that can assist me when I get SSI? I live in Lake Elsinore California in riverside county. Any help given is appreciated. Thank you.
Patriots

Re: Someone to clean my house

Post by Patriots »

Hey I'm Granando King interested live in Stone Mountain, Georgia DeKalb County. I live help paying my rent this month by December 3rd and someone to clean my house too. I drive for lyft full time my car was hit yesterday morning by someone. The insurance company will pay to get it fixed will take two weeks to a month, and I can't walk right now due to the injury and need the house cleaned. I just need help with this month only. Once I can get my car back I will be ok. I don't have enough to pay my rent and I’m $ 600 something dollars short. Please come me if you can. Once you respond I will provide additional information thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Someone to clean my house

Post by Admin »

Why can't you clean your own house? As far as the financial aid for rent, find options here. As there is also food, housing, energy help and other aid. Read about them here at DeKalb County assistance programs.
Patriots wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:27 pm Hey I'm Granando King interested live in Stone Mountain, Georgia DeKalb County. I live help paying my rent this month by December 3rd and someone to clean my house too. I drive for lyft full time my car was hit yesterday morning by someone.