Lemon law

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
RalphLauren
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lemon law

Post by RalphLauren »

Hello
 I recently had a life changing car break down as a result of not realizing I purchased a lemon a little too late. I've owned and paid for my truck for 2 years with no missed payments despite putting a lot of money into repairs. I live 30 minutes away from my job so not having a car is not an option long term. My job is being great about me having trouble and trying to help but they are also considering taking me off the schedule until I can resolve this with the state's lemon laws. Witch I know will just make things a lot worse because without an income I can’t pay my bills. Can you please point me in the right direction as far as someone who may be able to help legally with car lemon laws? I tried a go fund me but apparently if you’re not known or have some kind of following there isn’t a way to get help there. I have called all my local agencies and as far as help for me because I work is nonexistent. I only make 14.25 per hr. but I can pay back the mechanic that helps whatever he wants to do the work I just can’t pay all at once. Could you please help I only have my children? My mom and Dad past when I was a teenager and my ex-husband left when my 11 year old was 3. I was working 2 jobs before life happened and now I’m trying to hold on to this one. My rent is 1000 a month so I have to get to work. Please send me all the help in my area and I will contact them. Thank You and I will pay it forward as I should as soon as I get my business in order.
Maher
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lemon law

Post by Maher »

I in desperate need, for nine years since my spouse divorced me for another woman. I've been abandoned, left to fend for myself like an animal. I'm 61 on disability and just bought a car that should be a lemon law purchase. I've fallen three times and I'm in much pain. Buy I really need help with a car I bought. The man lied about everything and he took advantage of me. The sale us fraudulent I believe and is illegal lemon law. I don't have money to pay for the costly repairs in order to drive the car. I’m stuck with a car I can't drive. I'm living in my car without any money for food, gas, repairs, housing. I need to get to where my son is, I'm all alone with nothing but wolves taking advantage of me and stealing what little I have in my car. I need help.