Old water tank needs to be fixed

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Buffalo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Old water tank needs to be fixed

Post by Buffalo »

To whom it may concern,
         I'm writing to you on behalf of my mother in law. She lives in Austintown Ohio (Mahoning County). Her water tank started pouring water out at the bottom. It is very old and needs to be fixed. She is disabled and has MS. Very low income. I was wondering if you would be able to get us in contact with the right people to help her get a new hot water tank or fix the water tank. We would really appreciate any help. Thank you.
CMartin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Old water tank needs to be fixed

Post by CMartin »

Hello, my name is Pamela. I have 2 children 4 &5 years old. Their father who is a Navy veteran lives with me also, and we need our water tank fixed.
My home is in need of repairs. I need storm doors, window insulation or replacement. My bathroom needs repair also. I think we may need to tear out the tub and walls due to leaks. My washer broke. My hot water tank is old and leaking. I need a salt water softener system due to being on a well and the high content of rust and other minerals is destroying our clothes, pipes, making our skin and hair extremely dry and turning the kids blonde hair orange. I think my well pump is leaking too.
I went through breast cancer surgery and treatment in 2020-2021. I have another surgery in July 2023 that will have me off work for at least 8 weeks.
I live in Washington Township, Macomb County, Michigan where the water tank is.
Any info on help will be much appreciated.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!