DUI fees

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
gibbs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

DUI fees

Post by gibbs »

I am in an immediate dire situation and need some help. I was wrongfully arrested for DUI and in the middle of court proceedings. I have retained an excellent attorney who is defending me however the fees that he is now requiring are $6000.00 in order to continue his investigation of the officer involved and to subpoena records of the incident. He is positive we can go to jury trial and have all charges dropped if he can complete his job. I am currently out of work due to this DUI catastrophe and have a wife and son to support. We have applied for cash aid but have not been approved yet and have completely exhausted our savings. Please reply with any advice you may have for me on paying fees from the DUI. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: DUI fees

Post by Admin »

With the DUI and your car being impounded, not much to do. The court and legal process need to take place. But maybe you can apply for financial help or a loan. As try car impound fee assistance programs.
TimesofNY

Post by TimesofNY »

Hi, my name is Khalifa, I live in west Lost Angeles and I am curious are there any programs that can asset me with my first and last month’s rent as well as fees from a DUI. I currently got approved and have a section 8 voucher but I receive general relief so it’s hard to save for a deposit and DUE costs. Are there any programs that can assist me with that. Thank You.
Combs

Post by Combs »

I was looking at your website. I am in a Domestic violence shelter. I work, go to school and take my daughter to school. I was falsely arrested July 3rd for what they claimed was DUI fees. The charges were dismissed, however, the police so nicely gave my drunk ex the keys to my truck. He left everyone drive it, including his 15 year old daughter with no license.
Now there's damage to my truck from the ex and the DUI that he got into. They hit the right front tire off of something and damaged the tire, upper control arm and ball joint. He also went under the hood before I got there and disconnected hoses. And loosened the fan screw, so now I need a fan clutch. There is body damage and will be filing a civil suit against him and the sheriff’s dept. But that takes time and money. Can you help me with the repairs to my truck? Without it, my daughter and I can’t get to school or work.