House was broken into

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Jessica Speach
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

House was broken into

Post by Jessica Speach »

My name is Sonya, I’m writing this in hopes to find some help in an unexpected  tragic situation. Last month the home my 5 year old daughter and I live in was broken into and multiple items and money were taken. The intruder entered our home threw my daughter's windows ac unit.  Had we been home the ac unit would of fell onto her head. Our things were destroyed and memorabilia, saved funds to get us into a nice neighborhood, and a new car down payment were taken, along with multiple other things.  At that point we were scared to be there, so we took to safety at my mother’s house an hour north, while we worked on getting the things we did have left out of the home. The very next weekend as I was at work I come "home"  to get our cats the and someone hit again.  This time the safe attached to the wall was completely destroyed and emptied.  I am completely devastated. They got everything when they broke in again.  Down to my daughter's piggy banks and the tubs of change we had saved for a new car as to mine is about to stop working at 210k. During this time, I was hospitalized and was off work for a week, only to come back and be wrongfully fired. This tragedy has been so rough and hard on us. My daughter is going into 1st grade and attends school in Caledonia. We are now over 1 hour away. I don't know if there's any resources to help us, but we definitely are in need. Thank you for your time. 
Brewer

Re: House was broken into

Post by Brewer »

Hello, my name is Kelli, I am a single mom and I reside in Tuolumne County of California and the house I was renting was broken into to. I am in need of emergency rental assistance and am having a hard time finding resources to help me out moving to a new, safe place. I would greatly appreciate any referrals or assistance of any kind. I have only been able to find one local resource and they have no funding at this time to help me, as I can't continue to live in a house that was broken into. We are a small town and it is hard to find resources out here. Thank you very much.
-Kelli
Admin
Site Admin

Re: House was broken into

Post by Admin »

Since you are working, and are just short a little cash but can pay it back, try a loan organization. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tions.html
While not ideal, borrowing a few dollars may be a good option for you to solve the issue.
Brewer wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:44 pm Hello, my name is Kelli, I am a single mom and I reside in Tuolumne County of California and the house I was renting was broken into to. I am in need of emergency rental assistance and am having a hard time finding resources to help me out moving to a new, safe place.
-Kelli