Need a building for a charity for veterans

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Magic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a building for a charity for veterans

Post by Magic »

As I am working with the VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) in further starting an organization by which I was referred to contact you upon your organization in helping me find an abandoned building with some space / land for events that can be further gifted and / or donated. While I am a War torn Veteran's offspring that understands the trials and tribulations veterans have as well as the risk they have took considerably in fully establishing for your and my freedom. For the many graves that are placed with crosses that many take for granted by which I am looking to further show my gratitude and appreciation.  
As I am looking to start a foundation called Freedom House where we can provide the needs and supplies for all veterans to further establish a grip of reality where after the war they can also be guided and taught to adapt in society. With many veterans torn with the burdened of mental issues, anger, grief and despair we are looking to unite them with their associated brothers of war in further establishing a balance within themselves. Yet further in assisting them there will be many benefits this organization will have for veterans as well as their families. Where we will provide the need for many different resources, proper rehabilitation after the war and many activities by which they can further enjoy and socialize.
Where upon the proper day and time of the event we provide food amenities, resources upon development and accommodate established sociable activities in providing something for them to do daily just to name a few. Where Freedom House will be a place of completion where Veterans and those of Freedom can come together with their families in further becoming whole again. As I greatly dearly appreciate you taking your time regarding this matter to hear this request. Hopefully upon your resources you can further assist me in properly finding a location of benefit that can be a great blessing for All War Torn Veterans as well as their families.
As I was referred from the VFW to contact you about getting a building. I would like to know if you have options or suggestions upon my request. Or any further referrals or possible recommendations of who to contact in properly in being guided to the right person regarding this matter.
Thank you for your support and service as you are greatly appreciated
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a building for a charity for veterans

Post by Admin »

Now we are not sure if this program for veteran rent assistance is for building, charities, etc. or not, you can try. Ask the administering agency.