Clothes for a medical condition

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Giapage
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Clothes for a medical condition

Post by Giapage »

Hi there, I have a friend who is living at the McCormick Rehabilitation and healthcare center and they only give her 30 dollars a month to live one, and she needs clothes for the medical condition she has. She needs special clothes: 3-4x pullovers, skirts and dresses and they don't give them to her and she can't afford them. Can someone send her some clothes for health care needs? She is in McCormick SC and I live in another state.
Armstrong289

Re: Clothes for a medical condition

Post by Armstrong289 »

My name is Desiree. My husband works a full time job, while I stay at home with our year old daughter. We struggle with only the one income and need clothes for the daughters medical condition.  I would to help my husband with the bills, without having to leave our baby.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Clothes for a medical condition

Post by Admin »

There is the GLEAMNS community action agency. Maybe they can give free clothes for your friend and the medical condition. Or try a local, free clothing bank or low cost thrift store.
Giapage wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:21 am She is in McCormick SC and I live in another state.