RV repairs

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
LaurenD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

RV repairs

Post by LaurenD »

We need help fixing our RV. Have tried for loans none. Our roof on our RV home is in bad shape.  I have tried buying a new RV our credit is bad. I really need HELP.  My son's bed gets wet when it rains - the bath tub gets wet. Now the living room needs repairs. I am in trouble with our park because our RV is not as new as the other's.  I have all the letters they sent me and t be fines. And the hoops I had to go through to stay here. PLEASE I NEED HELP. I NEED A NEWER RV. PLEASE.
Johnsonss
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: RV repairs

Post by Johnsonss »

My church is paying for the RV repairs $484.58 so this has been handled.
What that leaves me with is Smog test on RV, which is $150.00.
RV registration $94.003.
We also need repairs for new replacement tires on the RV $378.00.
Web hosting due 3/June/2021 with Go Daddy, $159.00
AAA $85.00 Gas. Food and propane funds would be nice and that is $250.00 to last three weeks until my next SS check arrives June 3rd.
I am scheduled for surgery on the 5th of June and I am hoping to get this business settled before I go in, as I want be able to focus on this stuff until towards the end of June and that will mean penalty's added and my website for my books will go down.
I appreciate any assistance you are able to do for the RV repairs. Thank you in advance, Jay