Basic Personal hygiene supplies

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
JennyMay12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Basic Personal hygiene supplies

Post by JennyMay12 »

I lost my job and don't have money for basic necessities such as food, rent, hygiene products, bills, childcare, etc. I'm a single dad to a 7 year old little girl and I am terrified and extremely stressed by the uncertainty that my situation has created and have nowhere to turn. I'm in need of any resources I qualify for and would be eternally grateful for financial assistance. I have a back injury which is the catalyst to severe depression and cannot afford co-pays or medical care at this point or get Personal hygiene supplies to keep me clean and healthy. Additionally my teeth are in need of major dental work that I simply cannot afford.
If I rule the World
anti spam: Blue

Re: Basic Personal hygiene supplies

Post by If I rule the World »

Hello!  am reaching out today because I just received a 3-day-notice of eviction on my door this morning due to rates and apartment being unclean. I have been running around all day trying to get cleaning supplies, loans, detergent, basic hygiene items, floor cleaners and any financial support I can get. I have two small children and I am a single mother. I have no other help. So I am reaching out hoping that this program can help me.
Please call me or email me back.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There are resources in Lubbock County. Free clothing banks or pantries may have the hygiene supplies you need. They can help you and your 7 year old daughter. Some of the charities may also take care of medical needs, including dental clinics. Find all the Lubbock County free clothing banks and hygiene supplies.

JennyMay12 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:10 am I lost my job and don't have money for basic necessities such as food, rent, hygiene products, bills, childcare, etc. I'm a single dad to a 7 year old little girl and I am terrified and extremely stressed by the uncertainty that my situation has created and have nowhere to turn. I'm in need of any resources I qualify for and would be eternally grateful for financial assistance. I have a back injury which is the catalyst to severe depression and cannot afford co-pays or medical care at this point or get Personal hygiene supplies to keep me clean and healthy. Additionally my teeth are in need of major dental work that I simply cannot afford.
Rudys

Post by Rudys »

Hello,  I really need help paying my bills and getting basic personal hygiene supplies. My husband left me and he was the only one working. I just found me a job and I got to go in Tuesday to start orientation for this job but I still have my gas bill in my electric bill and my rent. I have no money for food or basic hygiene supplies and I'm just trying to see if I can get any kind of help at all. Any kind of help would be great.
Thank you so much and have a blessed day.