Get to California

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
GagLine
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Get to California

Post by GagLine »

We are currently in Gulfport, MS, we are in serious need of some help with getting to California for jobs that we were have there. We have lost everything that we own literally, and this is no lie. We are homeless with nothing like I stated, and we know that this move there for these jobs will help us get on our feet and do better for ourselves and to provide for our own Independence as a family. We have been everywhere and have talked to move people than we can remember to help us move th California, and everyone tells us we can’t, or we won't or just turns their backs on us including our own family members who won't even speak to us because we are the "blockships" of the group. We are begging for help please and we are praying that you guys and gals could please help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Get to California

Post by Admin »

While rare, there may be free bus passes. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... asses.html
But they are generally for local travel and not going across the US like you want to do. But maybe try them for the ride you need.
GagLine wrote:We are currently in Gulfport, MS, we are in serious need of some help with getting to California for jobs that we were have there. We have lost everything that we own literally, and this is no lie. We are homeless with nothing like I stated, and we know that this move there for these jobs will help us get on our feet and do better for ourselves and to provide for our own Independence as a family. We have been everywhere and have talked to move people than we can remember to help us move th California, and everyone tells us we can’t, or we won't or just turns their backs on us including our own family members who won't even speak to us because we are the "blockships" of the group. We are begging for help please and we are praying that you guys and gals could please help us.
Selena

Re: Get to California

Post by Selena »

I’m trying to get help. I’ve been promoted to general manager at a Captain D’s in Los Angeles California and need to get there. In order to claim my store, I have to move this month to California. I found a place but between paying my current bills and moving last minute my funds have ran out. I currently work every hour I can and I am in desperate need. Can you help or do you know of people who do?