Car now longer under warranty and now needs repairs

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Train
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car now longer under warranty and now needs repairs

Post by Train »

Hi. I currently have a car in the shop that hasn't been worked on yet due to the cost and my warranty did not cover. It's a BMW 545i 2005 and the cost is $1725. I'm currently not working due to this situation. I was going to start a job driving school buses. If there's any way you can help please contact me. I live in Inver Grove Heights, MN
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Car now longer under warranty and now needs repairs

Post by Admin »

You have a BMW but can't afford to fix it? Living beyond means? Anyhow, try a DIY car repair. There are some basic repairs you can make, and maybe those can help you get the auto back on the road.
DeeDee

Re: Car now longer under warranty and now needs repairs

Post by DeeDee »

I am in need of help to get my car repaired as it is no longer under warranty.
I was fortunate enough to pay off my car early in May instead of this month (March 2023), and my engine blew. Unfortunately, the dealer will not honor my 10yr /100k mile warranty because I am the 2nd owner.
I don’t have the $5k -$7k to get a refurbished or a used engine and I cannot get to work, which is two hours away from my home. I would like to sign up for your agency and/ or request an appointment to speak with someone for assistance please.
I live in the Bay Area (Stockton, CA), but my car is in San Leandro, where I recently moved from. I do work but do not bring in enough income to purchase another car, nor to get my current car fixed.
Can someone please contact me to address the car warranty or needed repairs?
Regards,