Transportation or auto mobile assistance for parents

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Train
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Transportation or auto mobile assistance for parents

Post by Train »

Hello, I am inquiring about automobile assistance for my parents whom are on a fixed income. My mother is disabled and needs to get to many doctor appointments that are an hour away from where they live.
They currently have a van that I helped out a little getting repaired but something else just came up that I am unable to help them with and they need new transportation. Do you have a program that offers assistance to auto repairs?
Michael W

Re: Transportation or auto mobile assistance for parents

Post by Michael W »

Good morning,
    My name is Elizabeth  I live in Webster Florida. I was looking for some kind of program that assist with transportation for new or single parents.  As I have three children and no vehicle, we have had hardship with school attendance, doctor appointment, employment consistency due to no vehicle. I have a Florida driver license. It just been so hard and so many limitations due to no vehicle.  If you could please send me any resources on help with vehicles or transportation for parents I would be so grateful.  I look forward to hearing back from you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Transportation or auto mobile assistance for parents

Post by Admin »

Sumter County Florida is a smaller area. Transportation is very rare, but here is a list of agencies to try. Maybe they have ideas. Or there are volunteer drivers. Try them for help. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... progr.html
Michael W wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:50 am Good morning,
    My name is Elizabeth  I live in Webster Florida. I was looking for some kind of program that assist with transportation for new or single parents.  As I have three children and no vehicle, we have had hardship with school attendance, doctor appointment, employment consistency due to no vehicle. I have a Florida driver license. It just been so hard and so many limitations due to no vehicle.  If you could please send me any resources on help with vehicles or transportation for parents I would be so grateful.  I look forward to hearing back from you.