Landlord suing us for damages

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Anger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Landlord suing us for damages

Post by Anger »

Hello, Me and my family has been homeless ever since September 30th. We have recently moved from North Oak Crossing Apartments and they have charged us with at rent bill we cannot afford it's over (1600) dollars we must pay. they are also trying to sue us for damages to the apartment. She has stopped us from getting 6 houses including one and my daughter's name. Delfinea is the landlord's name at North Oak Crossing Apartments she will them they paid they on time, but we still get denied for a home. She has said we owe for paint, damages carpet and more these are things that apartment complex is supposed to fix before and after a tenant move out. This is very unfair for them to sue us. All I want is a home for me and family a dog. I am unable to pay that (1600) that's is something me and my family can't afford. We must pay in full to get a place to stay we are all out of options. She so much as doesn’t care I have a grandchild that's out here with me to. So please anything would help right now it's too close to the holidays. We live in Kansas City Missouri.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Landlord suing us for damages

Post by Admin »

There is a free furnace program. But if you are in an apartment, seems the landlord would need to address that. As tenants have rights. But find details on the free heating and repair program, which may help with a furnace too. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ement.html