School payments

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Hellen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

School payments

Post by Hellen »

Good afternoon.
I am inquiring for my younger sister. She is located in Boone County Indiana and has a child in the BASE program through his school. She is a struggling single mom with two kids and a low income. She is behind on her payments with the school and if they are not paid off by Friday he is being kicked out. If he is kicked out then she will not be able to make it to work when needed due to not having another place for her son to go. Is there anything that she can do to get help??? She is desperate for child care so she can keep her job!!!!
If you can help me I would greatly appreciate it or at least lead me in the direction that she needs to go! I hate seeing her struggle however with a family of my own I cannot afford to take care of two families. Please if you could help her at all....
SteveKerr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: School payments

Post by SteveKerr »

Not sure where to start, I been struggling for a long time, I have no funds for Christmas this year and suffer from depression, anxiety I am having a hard time trying to get help for my two daughters in school with their payments. They know that I don't have the means for Christmas this year, due to school payments. There great kids really blessed just want to be able to give them something. I been in therapy and he told me not to be embarrassed to ask for a little help. So anything you can do to help, or info I could use would be great. Thanks for your time in reading this and hope you have a happy holiday.