Lawyer needed for car accident case

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Juddah1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lawyer needed for car accident case

Post by Juddah1 »

I am employed by Metro Taxi, I have been out of work for almost 2 weeks because of a car accident which I need a lawyer for, and I lost my residence before the accident and was living out of my vehicle. After the accident I had to scrap my vehicle for cash to live on, but having to scrap it I was not able to get much. The last few days I have been living on the street trying to recover from the accident. My knee was injured in the accident so I am on crutches and since I was driving my cab (even though I was off work at the time) my work sent me to one of their workman's comp doctor's. I started my physical therapy but because I was not working at the time of the accident my workman's comp claim was denied.
When I notified the doctor's office, I was told that I either had to come out of pocket for my continued physical therapy and doctor's appointment's or find a new doctor's office. This is another case I hope the attorney can help with, as it results from the accident. I have a lawyer for the accident case, but I can't recover living on the street, actually it has been keeping me from recovering. I need temporary housing assistance to recover, that can be billed to my lawyer to be added to my accident case. As soon as I am cleared to go back to work I can start covering the costs, but it is suspected that I may have nerve damage in my left knee, I currently have Denver Physical Medicine & Rehab treating me, but I am in desperate need for housing to recover. I am in the Denver Metro area (Aurora) and desperately need help. I am going to talk to my doctor on my next appointment on their estimate on how long I will be on work restrictions, and if it is long enough to qualify for disability benefits I will be applying for them. My next doctor's appointment (which is for physical therapy is on August 5, 2016). I desperately need to get into something before then to help my knee start to heal.
Yesterday my new doctor's office examined me, and noticed that my knee and shin was still swollen from the accident 10 days before. The accident was on July 19, 2017. I have tried friends and family for help, but none of them are able to. I even tried Craigslist, but the only response I got was from a gay man who wanted me to be his boy toy, and since I am not gay, I turned him down. Please help me with a free lawyer and other support for this accident, I have nowhere else to turn.
Smoother
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lawyer needed for car accident case

Post by Smoother »

Hello, I was a truck driver for a company named even logistics out of Stafford TX. I was in an accident in Addison cause I was parked and a sleep in my truck when a mother truck driver ran in to my truck and caused me to get hurt. I need a lawyer to deal with this car accident. I am now in Cartersville and going to physical therapy 3 times a week. I have been here since May 1 2019 and have run out of money. The company has not helped me like they said they would. They want answers and they didn't even pay me my last check. I have never been in this condition before and don't know what to do so I'm asking for help with a place to stay for me and my wife for a week. We also need a lawyer for legal adviceon this accident. Any help that I can receive would be grateful and much appreciated. If you can help and need to talk with me thanks, for taking time to read my email and I pray that you can help me. I understand that they are people worse off than me and need help to so please let me know what help you can if any at all are who may be able to. Thank you.