Like to write a feature story to request assistance

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
DTigers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Like to write a feature story to request assistance

Post by DTigers »

Who do I contact to feature a story about doing a fundraising campaign for our family that is in desperate need of handicapped housing/vehicle? For our family to have adequate housing and transportation for medical appointments, therapist and general daily life?
We live in mobile home that my son in a wheelchair cannot get around in. He has muscular dystrophy and has overcome many medical as well as mental health problems in his 25 years....when he was born we were told he wouldn't l I’ve but 2 years...his life has been a true miracle. With no vehicle he has to stay at home all the time and has such Ann outgoing spirit.
I wish for him to enjoy life by being able to at least live in a home where he can get around In and for us to have transportation to go to church, community activities on top of medical/therapy appointments and therapist. I also have a 15 and 12 year old. I'm needing some type of resource that may be able to help. I am a single mom of 3 that only has SSI for income. Thank you for any ideas.
JeffreyAls

Re: Like to write a feature story to request assistance

Post by JeffreyAls »

Hi, I have a fundraiser  that I have started to help pay for medical bills after I suffered a brain hemorrhage on my frontal lobe from a car accident. Well since then we have lost everything and are homeless. My feature story is our daughter is staying with my mom and we are staying in our car that is now about to blow the motor. I need donations.
I don’t know what to do to share my story to get assistance. I just started working because I didn’t want to be put on disability, so I got a job finally that I only have to work with one person because since my frontal lobe injury it has changed me, and to top it off my daughter turned 16 and she also needs a car because  she deserves one and she wants to get a job. Well I do have so much say but I just am going to say please, I beg where can we get help, my fundraiser is on GoFundMe.
JD Vance

Post by JD Vance »

Good evening Mr. McNamara,
I hope this finds you well. Thank you for providing Need Help Paying Bills. By far with all the research I am doing I can see you really went above and beyond to provide the content. I would like to write for your company and do a feature story. Maybe you were even down that path and you are sharing your own resources which is also commendable.
I am emailing you because I need help, but I can write for work. I used to be excellent at researching, getting the contact, calling the contact and getting my needs met. I do not know if it is 1) I am not from South Florida (PA and CT) or 2) post COVID, but 1)I cannot connect with the person on the other line, 2)I'm looking at the wrong resources or 3)I have just lost my mind.
Long story short. I need help. I lost my apartment due to an eviction on 1.17.23. My service dog and I have been on the Street Street ever since. I forgot it was Spring Break and would not be able to afford a room for the week. I did not know that ATT was going to cut my service and that there was now no longer many restaurants that shared wifi and if McDonald's or Taco Bell did you now have a time limit.
Mr. McNamara. I am in a Tizzi. I am so worried about my dog who is 8 years young but mixed . He could either make it to 16 or 9. Both of our health is not good. What I am looking for is an organization that will pay for a room for us for 1 month. I found a great spot at the Hotolos Hotel on Stirling. Low security deposit, pet friendly, no credit check, no lease, handicapped accessible showers in some rooms, bus stop right out front, laundry room and WiFi!!!! Not to mention they have been very kind to us.
I would be able to immediately begin working. I could continue applying for rental assistance, student loan forgiveness, do my taxes, get my security deposit back, get health insurance etc etc. I only need a home base to be able to do it from.
If I don't get help soon It will be another 3 months out there and one of us could die (my dog or I, not you lol). I will never get out of this situation pushing a shopping card, barely able to walk with a severely depressed and displaced dog with separation anxiety that I don't think can take another day of this. I can write features stores for some money, which would help me. Nothing is getting accomplished and it won't out there.
Do you please have access to any contacts of any resources I can contact that would pay for 1 month at an extended stay program for the indigenous and their dogs I found? It is located at the Hotolos Hotel on Stirling. I can tell you care or you wouldn't have written the article like you did. You would be saving our lives or at least extending it if you could please help me narrow the search. Until then I am spinning in circles. Please advise.
Thank you so much for reading all of this and for possibly helping us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try writing for a blog or another website. Many websites need writers and bloggers and there are platforms you can write too (if you sell your articles or stories). We have details here. Now when you say feature story, no idea what you mean by that. But regardless find online writing jobs.