Fix my van please

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Maxie Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Fix my van please

Post by Maxie Mac »

My boyfriend and I bought a van and it broke down in Ohio and he was on his way to Denver County to pick me up and head to Cheyenne Wyoming where we are going to live. I am on SSI and he isn’t working right now. As soon as we can get to Cheyenne Wyoming he has a job waiting for him when he gets there. The total cost for everything including getting it put in is $250.00. I am not in very good health and I can’t travel that far to Toledo Ohio. Is there any way you guys can help us or do you know anyone who could really help us. Thank you so much. You can email me back and let me know so I can let my boyfriend know who can help us. God bless you all. Please I beg of you. I need my boyfriend here with me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fix my van please

Post by Admin »

If it broke down in Ohio, try the Salvation Army for shelter, emergency transportation, and other support. Maybe they can arrange transportation for you. Or maybe they are aware of volunteer mechanics or ways to fix your van. Find options here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... cial_.html
Maxie Mac wrote:My boyfriend and I bought a van and it broke down in Ohio.
Yahoo 12

Re: Fix my van please

Post by Yahoo 12 »

I am hoping there are programs available for myself and my husband to fix our van. Our van is and has been immobile off and on for quite some time. He and I have Doctors’ appointments that are vital and we have depleted all our resources. We've had to let the insurance on the van  lapse, along with neglecting other bills. Thankfully we've caught up for the most part, yet our van is still not mobile. My husband has a defibrillator and is on SSI side. I have a court hearing for a disability appeal coming up as well.
Please refer me to any agencies or corporations that other assistance to fix our van.
Thank you