Social Security reclaimed moms money

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
LaurenD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Social Security reclaimed moms money

Post by LaurenD »

My mom is disabled, and our house was taken by a family member on top of Social Security taking my mom’s check away because they said she had been receiving extra cash which they said was actually meaning she gave away her house. So she gave away money and didn't need their help according to what they say. But now my mother and I have to find somewhere else to live with no income at all. Please help with this social security issue of stopping payments. I was also diagnosed 2013 with a blood disorder called TTP that makes it unable for me to get a job, we are in serious need and I'm looking for any help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Social Security reclaimed moms money

Post by Admin »

When social security cash payments are cut, we have programs out there that may help. Including legal aid. Find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... s_cut.html
They may also help with your moms issue of reclaimed money too.
LaurenD wrote:My mom is disabled, and our house was taken by a family member on top of Social Security taking my mom’s check away because they said she had been receiving extra cash which they said was actually meaning she gave away her house. So she gave away money and didn't need their help according to what they say. But now my mother and I have to find somewhere else to live with no income at all. Please help with this social security issue of stopping payments. I was also diagnosed 2013 with a blood disorder called TTP that makes it unable for me to get a job, we are in serious need and I'm looking for any help.
RINA ELLIS

Re: Social Security reclaimed moms money

Post by RINA ELLIS »

Hello,
I was wondering if someone would be able to give me more information on the rental assistance program or places to get more money. Unfortunately a lot of unfortunate events happened this month, in particular social security took my moms benefits away. Therefore I am not able to make my rent for this month. Which is due today...
I was wondering what I would have to do to qualify and how the process works. I live in Chino hills, CA and would love is someone would be able to help me and my mom deal with social security. Please feel free to get back to me at your earliest convenience.