Lacking renters insurance

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Naomie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lacking renters insurance

Post by Naomie »

We just had a lot of rain here in Liverpool NY and the ground was so saturated with sewage. We told the land lord what happened and they decided to give us a new apartment in another building. Now my wife and I are both disabled; she is a disabled veteran with a spinal injury. They gave us a day and a half to get our things together to move we bought boxes and covers for our furniture because there is more rain on the way and we needed something to put our things in to transport it. We are both on fixed incomes and this is an added expense we just did not foresee. We recently moved here and did not have time to get the renters insurances that would have assisted us with this transition. We need $800 so we can cover the cost and try to salvaged the lost and also get some renters insurance so we can be more prepared.
fivestar

Re: Lacking renters insurance

Post by fivestar »

I'm looking for housing/shelter and affordable renters insurance for my husband our daughter and myself. We are from north Alabama where we came to Lafayette LA for my husband’s job. His boss fired him and didn't pay him for the last week worked, or for us to return to home. We are without money, housing, a personal vehicle, insurance, and jobs. We have no one to help and nowhere to go. Don't want to be on streets with 8 year old daughter.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lacking renters insurance

Post by Admin »

If you lack renters insurance, then get it. It can save you money if your items are damaged, stolen, etc. Of course shop around for deals and best rates/premiums/deductibles. As if you get the right policies it is worth it. If you get a high priced rent insurance policy, then pass. We have various insurance and other bill paying programs listed here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html