Flooded house

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
ENGH1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Flooded house

Post by ENGH1 »

So I came home tonight to a flooded house. My A/C unit was still connected, which was my fault due to believing my "friend" would disconnect it. I'm renting. No personal damage happened, however, the house has quite a bit of damage. Do not what to do. Does anyone know of assistance for the financial side of it? There's text proof saying I'd take care of the cooler before this, so not looking for legal advice. Just help paying for the damage. I understand that there may not be anything, I'm just a 23 year old single mother that was not expecting this at all.
GogoJill

Re: Flooded house

Post by GogoJill »

Hello my name is Lakeisha. I am I need of help please as my old home flooded. I have two boys that are 4 & 5 and I’m currently 4 months pregnant now, I’m on section 8 my voucher is about to expire on 08-26-2021and I’m about to get evicted because I don’t have the money for the deposit to move to an new apartment from the flooded home. I really don’t want to lose my voucher. If there is any kind of help I could receive I would gladly appreciate it. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Flooded house

Post by Admin »

It depends on how bad the flood and water damage is. Do you think it can be repaired? Or at least worked on? If so, look here for free home repairs for low income homeowners.