Both car title issues and repairs

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Protein15
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Both car title issues and repairs

Post by Protein15 »

Hello, I need help with getting my car repaired. It has several issues. I use the car mainly to get to school for a program I attend at HCC. I am disabled and on a monthly fixed income. I am having all sorts of financial troubles. I also need to get insurance on the car, only the State of Texas minimum. The car was bought and paid a while back.
I couldn't afford the insurance any longer. Plus, I need to get an inspection sticker for the car that will cost me 100 dollars. I must have these two things before I can change the car title into my name in which I have to forms to show for that are filled out if you all need to see them and any other bills I have and my income verification. The people that deal with the car tittles, says they can't give you a price on how much that will cost to transfer the car into my name until, I come there with the documents then I will told how much to pay for that. If you know any services can assist me with a gas voucher for my car, THANKS!!! SO MUCH FOR ANY HELP OR REFERRALS YOU CAN GIVE ME.
VINASKY
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Both car title issues and repairs

Post by VINASKY »

I'm a student that works part time and just got my own apartment. I've found out I have to pay for the repairs to my cars and I need a the title too. I need help. I don't have enough money. I don't even have furniture. I've found items on Craiglist for free that would be great but I have no way to pick them up as I have no car even and no one I know has a truck or even access to one. None of the free items listed will be delivered they all require pickup. Please help me.
I'm trying so hard and I'm also watching over my older brother who has a developmental delay on my own. We're waiting to see if he's approved for SSI but it's a long process and I don't know if we will be able to make it until then. We have food stamps and I am very careful to use them wisely. But that's all we have. My mother is also disabled and fighting for disability. My step father works 7 days a week to care for her and my 3 younger siblings now on his own. They help as much as they can and it breaks my heart to even tell them how bad things are for us so I try to keep it to myself, that we have both cars that both need repairs.
I'm 22 years old and my brother is 24. He has aspergers syndrome, tourettes syndrome, depression and severe anxiety disorder. Because he looks normal on the outside (not in a wheelchair etc) it makes it hard to get help also and people don't understand his behavior usually so no one will give him a job (hence SSI application). I'm going to college this is my first year as I know I must have an education for our lives to get any better but if all this continues I may have to quit. The ironic part is if I do quit I will be forced to work a minimum wage job 50 hours a week and STILL not be able to make it work or help care for my brother. Please, someone help us with my car and my brothers and get them repaired and the title for them. I'm not looking for a hand out, I just need a hand up. Thank you.