Help get furniture out of storage as paid deposit

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Amwalker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help get furniture out of storage as paid deposit

Post by Amwalker »

Hi, I moved put my furniture in storage now I need to get it. Please help. I don't have the money cause I had to pay rent and deposit. Please help me with this need.
Hornet

Re: Help get furniture out of storage as paid deposit

Post by Hornet »

Hello Catholic Charity Team,
I have been homeless for years and have been in my current residence since December 1st of 2018. I am writing to ask for assistance with rent and electric deposit for my furniture. I have been selected for section 8 and need assistance with the money for the move. I have some members of my church who are holding furniture for me and I need to pay the deposit. I may need a few appliances to start out. I will be able to make a donation at the end of September as a token of my appreciation. I do believe and helping those who help me.
Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

you need electric deposit for your furniture? We have no idea what that means. Though there is help from the Catholic Charities in Baton Rogue, including furniture, social services and more. Try them for assistance.
Hornet wrote:Hello Catholic Charity Team,
I have been homeless for years and have been in my current residence since December 1st of 2018. I am writing to ask for assistance with rent and electric deposit for my furniture. I have been selected for section 8 and need assistance with the money for the move. I have some members of my church who are holding furniture for me and I need to pay the deposit. I may need a few appliances to start out. I will be able to make a donation at the end of September as a token of my appreciation. I do believe and helping those who help me.
Thank you for your time.
Bucker

Post by Bucker »

Hello,
I am contacting this email in regard to getting some assistance with my storage bill as I need my furniture back as I paid the deposit for the storage. I am currently staying at friends and families houses to sleep. Everything I own is in my storage it’s all I’ve got I normally have the ability to pay it monthly these last 2 months have been rough anything helps to get me closer to getting my items. Please do respond to me as my items will be sold on August 24th. Thank you so much for your consideration.