Moving my stuff from storage

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Puff
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Moving my stuff from storage

Post by Puff »

I am in need of assistance with the two storage unit that I have had simply storage because I had been hospitalized because I had a pneumothorax and I am on the lung transplant list. Everything that I own is in storage and I need help in getting my things from storage.
I currently owe the storage facility seven hundred and $50. That is $325 per unit. I am seeking assistance so I don't lose all of my and my sons belongings. Please give me a call back.
I have until December 20th to be able to get them the money so that I can get our lifelong clothing and furniture and things gathered over the years so that I don't lose everything. We are currently sleeping on the floors in our home. Please help me, thank you.
NelsonD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Moving my stuff from storage

Post by NelsonD »

We have been living with friends for a few weeks due to my family being evicted for a refusal on the new landlord/owner renewing the lease.  We now need to move our possessions from the storage. We found a new place to live but are short on funds to cover the whole thing plus the moving expenses of getting our items out of storage.   I have been driving an hour plus a day to get to kids to school and back plus back and forth to work.  I was going through a tank of gas just about every day.  We had to buy more clothes since we couldn't find any of our summer things in the storage unit and the constant of buying food since we had to share the kitchen and had nowhere really to. Store leftovers.