Need a one way ticket out of here!

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Cykas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a one way ticket out of here!

Post by Cykas »

I am a disabled pending 53 years of age female who was given a one way ticket to come to the Orlando Florida area after losing my home in NC. Upon my arrival he changed his mind saying it was too much and need time to think. He wants me out immediately.
He refuses to provide transportation so I can even get food or look for assistance. I'm in a gated community with very limited access. I walk where I can. I have a destructive lesson in my sacrum area that causing me a great deal of pain. My insurance is only good in NC. I need shelter, income, Transportation and medical, please help.
Bellini
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a one way ticket out of here!

Post by Bellini »

Hello,
My name is Nova and I am a resident of Buncombe county, I was recently laid off from my job and became homeless. I am looking for help to get to NYC and need a one way ticket!
I am originally from NY and have a couple of employment and shelter opportunities there.
It's too hard to look for a job here without a car and shelter.
I am looking for help in obtaining a bus ticket for one way travel.
I have applied for unemployment and it takes approximately 3 weeks to get a determination.
In the interim I would prefer to no be homeless or living in a shelter.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.