School supplies and infant clothing needed

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Jo1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

School supplies and infant clothing needed

Post by Jo1 »

I live in incorporated Denver county Colorado which has made it beyond hard to find assistance. My two children will be in school soon and I have no money for school supplies let alone clothing. I also have a 9 month old infant still have waring 3-6 month clothing that I switch the back out of daily. I am also being called several times about my electric and gas bill and letterman’s of disconnection. I am freaking out a bit. And don't even know where to begin.
Please if you can help that would mean the world to me and my children!
KimRay1973

Re: School supplies and infant clothing needed

Post by KimRay1973 »

I just recently lost my job due to what fail at work. I really don't know how to get help here with clothes for my infant for school supplies for my kids. I am in Nashville and any help that I have gotten in the past you cannot apply for it unless it's been under 12 months if you can give me any information or assistance in paying my light bill and school supplies. Please and thank you very much.
Nashville Tennessee 37206
Foreigner

Post by Foreigner »

Hello,
I am not a member of the church but I am reaching out to see if you offer financial assistance to those in need, mainly for school supplies, uniforms, and clothes for kids or infants.
I enrolled my son in a private school for a chance at better education and more opportunity for the future. Unfortunately due to loss of income from my counterpart, I have been having a very hard time keeping up the payments. As we needed school supplies and clothes.
Now that my son has graduated, they will not release his diploma and transcripts, to which he was devastated to tears. The total balance is $6,061. I have $3,500. I was hoping to receive a donation directly to the school if necessary for the remaining balance.
Please let me know if you all can help and if this is possible.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many charities and programs, back to school supply events, and other places to get free supplies, including clothes. They are generally first come - served, so apply early. And look here for free school supplies including clothes.