Defraud

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
BillOR
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Defraud

Post by BillOR »

Hello :-)
I'm recently divorced, staying with a relative, have no funds and no income. I have legal issues with a bounced check and defrauding an innkeeper that I have no money to take care of. I married at 17 and now I'm 33. I don't know what to do or where to start with nothing. Could you please tell me if it where I could seek help at? Thank you.
Arturo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Defraud

Post by Arturo »

Hello,
My family is in need with assistance with our water bill. I was defrauded months ago so have no money. It is currently over $2000. We had a drastic change in income due to being affected by Covid in December 2021 and January 2022. I was already behind because I was unemployed most of 2020 and in 2021 I was in and out of jobs and had gaps of unemployment where I did not receive benefits or wages. I just got offered a new job and will be starting next week. Before we had covid I was at a seasonal job but it ended, then the defraud bankrupted me. We are a family of 6 myself and my husband and 4 children. I was the only one supporting our family. I hope that I can get some assistance. Thank you in advance for considering my family.