Shoes for school

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Dumas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Shoes for school

Post by Dumas »

Hi, thank you so much for the help you are giving us. My kids will be going to second grade and pre-k and I won't be able to buy them schools supplies and clothing, and shoes this year and would love to have some help to get them backpacks and schools supply. I need this since I won’t be able to afford to buy them myself, we had a family emergency and help with some money and now I feel the pressure of not being able to buy my kids some good cheap stuff at least. OMG! Thank you so much for this, once again. Thanks.
JOlsen

Re: Shoes for school

Post by JOlsen »

I need basically everything a 10th grader needs to go back to school with, in particular shoes. I was laid off from my job in April and not been able to find work. I have lost my apartment and living with my mother-in-law who is on a fixed income herself. So anything from school supplies, shoes, and clothes would be very greatly appreciated. To tell you the truth anything at all would be of great help and thank you.
BeckyG
anti spam: Blue

Post by BeckyG »

I am in need of assistance in purchasing school clothes, supplier and shoes for my 16 year old son. I am employed full time but since April I have experienced several medical issues that have not allowed me to work a full 40 hours per week in several months. Everything is falling apart financially & I can't seem to get a break. PLEASE HELP THIS SINGLE MOM OUT WITH SHOES AND STUFF. PLEASE AND THANK YOU. God Bless You either way.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There are places that may have free shoes for students for the new school year. Also get backpacks, clothes, and more. The programs really start to ramp up over the next several weeks.