Repairs to a home as I can't move

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Mandarin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Repairs to a home as I can't move

Post by Mandarin »

I am a mother of 5 and I am living in a home with the floors caving in from water damage, mold in the wall in the bathroom and under the kitchen sink. The walls are bowing out and roof is leaking. The landlord always says she does not have the money for repairs and with me only working part time with no support.
I'm limited on my resources. I cannot afford to move and need help finding resources that will help me and my children get out of this home. One of my children has breathing issues. The smell in the home is getting worse. I need someone to point me in the right direction for help. Thanking you in advance.
Mandiandfamily
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Repairs to a home as I can't move

Post by Mandiandfamily »

My name is James Brown & I am in need of emergency home repaid assistance as I can't move right now. I have never been in this predicament before.
I left my job with Marksman Security because I became ill & my supervisor could not comprehend why I was unable to report to work the following day & punished me for it financially!
I was also working with Lyft at the time & believed I'd be fine but this job has not been fruitful for me.
I am now facing an eviction bit have nowhere to go as my home needs repairs badly.