Legal aid for a petition in my court

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Oreily18
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Legal aid for a petition in my court

Post by Oreily18 »

Hello, I'm in need of legal advice. Today I filed a petition against the state of Rhode Island In 6th district court Providence. I claim that the division of taxation violated my constitutional rights by suspending my license due to taxes owed but that it is a violation because it does not offer me a reasonable opportunity at resolution therefore being oppressive in nature.
My petition was denied because I was told I was in the wrong court and the judge could not offer legal advice and suggest where to pursue the case or how to move forward. I'm in desperate need of help and don't have anywhere to turn.
movers

Re: Legal aid for a petition in my court

Post by movers »

I am 56 years old.....single.....have a 24 year old disabled daughter that lives with me.
I need some help catching up on some bills because the job I was in did not pay me on sales I made and I have sued them and the legal case is in court......I had several cancellation on sales I have written....and two late paychecks.....I have had to quit my job and find another.  However, it takes a month to get s pipeline going when you start a new sales job. That's why I need legal help with my petition on missed sales and income.....I'm behind on this last month’s bills.   I really need $2000 dollars to catch me up.....if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated!   I don't want to lose my car or house because I need a home for my disabled daughter and myself.
Thank you and God bless you!
alicia S

Post by alicia S »

I currently have a past bill with Empire Electric and am suing them. I need legal aid for court.
That has halted my family from renting a place. We have been living either with friends or we stayed at the free camp site at the end. We stayed there until our entire campsite was stolen while we were gone. What steps do I take to petition the court for a new home?
And where do I start. The campsite that was stolen while my son was at the doctor and I was at work and the friends we had been staying with have
Kindly let us know that a year is the end of our stay. And they have been Gracious.... Their family is growing and there just isn’t legally enough
Room for us all.
Please reply ASAP with information on free legal for court petitions. I believe I have found an affordable rental for myself
And my family. However the electricity is holding us back.
Reply:  
Thank you,
Shapman

Post by Shapman »

I'm Kristen 32 of Elmwood park IL. I only work 2 days a week and fill in or sub from time to time. I also collect social security every month and I'm in the middle of going to court this coming week to get rid of debt. I need free legal aid to petition the court on the debt claim. I really can't afford a place. I need help to be on my own. It’s a very difficult situations. My family wants money and threw me out cause they want money so I'm with my boyfriend and his mom and brother.
I need to be out on my own and the legal aid for the court petition can help. Its another situation here - his family has a lot of $ issues also and my boyfriend was in the hospital because he had some health issues going on and is on oxygen so I just want to know that's like some peace of mind that I can be on my own and in case something happens and I can be on my own because things are just not where I need them to be. I would like to also eventually do some kind of school and maybe a law degree. I could get a better job and hopefully a better place to live. So if there's any way I can please be helped. I mean I need this please contact me