Starting a fundraiser

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
MOAB
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Starting a fundraiser

Post by MOAB »

Hello love. I really need your assistance. I been taking up a fundraiser? On go fund I on my Facebook page but nobody wants to donate to me.
Two years ago my husband had 9 strokes and two more strokes last year. I had to quit my job to be his full time care giver he is paralyzed and he lost his speech. I taking up a donation to get full soled custody of my son and I need of a family lawyer right of way before this month ends I have 10 days to get a lawyer. Please help me out we can't afford a lawyer we are already behind on our bills. Please help me out.
I don't know when my husband will take his last breath. Please my son been wanting to come home for the longest but my sister in law won't give my son back she wants my son disability check. The lawyer cost 800.00 and I can't even take my puppy to get her shots. She not eating or drinking water and I can't afford the bill which cost 200.00. Please donate what you can. I am in Claxton GA. Thank you and God bless you all so much for the love you have in your beautiful hearts to bless me and may the Lord bless you all. God bless.
Yankee_fan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Starting a fundraiser

Post by Yankee_fan »

Hi, I live in Texarkana, Arkansas. I'm writing to ask who is helping with electric bills, and am thinking of starting a fundraiser too for them. I have signed up twice they took my information twice when they were helping. They told me I was approved and everything and now my electric bill is $800 and something dollars and is about to get discounted. I just want to know why is my part not getting paid. And is there something someone can do ASAP with helping me raise funds. If you could call me, please and thank you.