Do not want pity or free stuff

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
BLoyd
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Do not want pity or free stuff

Post by BLoyd »

Hello,
My son and I were involved in a no fault car accident and since then, I lost my job, unable to get my children or myself to doctor appointments, our counseling services, grocery stores or anywhere and with no family nearby we're stuck in an impossible situation.
We've never been one to ask for pity or free handouts and I know we aren't the only family struggling but any information on who to contact is greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Aaron1

Re: Do not want pity or free stuff

Post by Aaron1 »

Hi good afternoon,
 I'm a single mother of two and my oldest daughter is going into second grade this year and I’m struggling to get her free school supplies and clothing for the school year. I'm unable to drive because I’m epileptic and I don’t have money to take the local bus for me and my children. I was wondering if you ever mailed/delivered free items to families in need to their home who are unable to travel/get around.
I appreciate the time you took to read my email and got back to me at your earliest convenience. While we do not want your pity, we do need some stuff.
Hope you’re having a great summer.
My location is Dundalk, MD 21222
Sincerely,
Zentec1

Re: Do not want pity or free stuff

Post by Zentec1 »

We are a husband, wife, and son team that really need some help right now desperately with a lot of stuff, and we do not want your pity. I am attending college at Tulsa community College online right now with the intention of attending on campus. We was in the process of packing and getting ready to move to Tulsa shortly. Things took a turn for the worse though when our landlord did an illegal eviction on us after paying him and didn't owe him anything.
But the judge gave us lo days to vacate or stuff and so we did. Right now my family is living in our car and during winter time and we have a child to.. We have nowhere to go and none to help us, but do not want pity. We are currently in Mcalester OK and there are few places here that help with stuff and it being the end of the month, they have no funding to help us right now. We have no money or gas. We are in a desperate need of a helping hand right now. I hope that I hear back from you soon. GOD BLESS