Items for my house

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Beckquick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Items for my house

Post by Beckquick »

Dear Sirs,
I am a disabled female veteran who just moved to Haleyville, Alabama. It took everything to moved back home. My oldest daughter lives with me so she can help me, but we need a lot for our house.
I had moved because of being robbed and many items were taken but never recovered. It caused me to have a fear of leaving my home. Being afraid of being robbed again. This has left us in a very bad financial bind. I just made a payment on a house to own. The house was built in 1937. I still have many things to replace, including appliances and household items. At the moment I have no hot water, no way to cook or even store food in this house. It has caused me to fall behind on my car and electric, not to mention a few other bills I am trying to pay to have a little something. If someone could tell me where I can get help I would be forever grateful.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Items for my house

Post by Admin »

We do have diaper and baby supply programs your daughter may find useful as well as other resources that can give items for your house. There are tons of furniture and other programs listed on our site, and they are noted here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... suppl.html
We hope you and your daughter find what you need.
Beckquick wrote:My oldest daughter lives with me so she can help me, but we need a lot for our house.
Javelin

Re: Items for my house

Post by Javelin »

Good afternoon!
I am Leah Webb.  My husband and I pastor Eastside Trinity Gospel Tabernacle in Indianapolis, IN.
A young single mother of 5 children has been coming to our church for a few months now looking for house items. We are trying to help her get back on her feet. We have researched various options for free stuff for her home and are starting here.
Could you please provide us info on how you can help and the processes necessary to get her the help she needs.
Thank you in advance for your assistance. God bless!