Alternator

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Maxie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Alternator

Post by Maxie »

Hi,
I'm reaching out on behalf of my mother whom is in need of a new alternator?! Final determination in the process... should know shortly.
She does not have the funds to cover this, and works full time and needs her vehicle.
Please reach out to me with options on funding this repair.
State: Iowa
City: West Des Moines/Des Moines
Thank you,
Pippa

Re: Alternator

Post by Pippa »

My name is Pamela and I live in Phillipsburg, Kansas. I am in desperate need of finding financial assistance for my car repairs, specifically alternator. My family is facing loss of work and maybe car repossessed if not paid in full. I lost my job after Covid left me with serious health issues. I have children and we can not afford to lose our car due to the alternator. We have been struggling and could really use some financial assistance. Please let me know who I can contact to try to get some help. Thank you so very much for your time in this matter. God bless you and stay safe.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Alternator

Post by Admin »

There are some programs and agencies that can help with car repairs, even free services. Or volunteer mechanics as well. Now they may ask you for money to pay for the alternator (and do the labor for free) or ask for other conditions, it is possible to get help. Find free car repair programs here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... pairs.html