Give me non-beat up vehicle

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Kiiara
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Give me non-beat up vehicle

Post by Kiiara »

I'm a single father of 2 & I'm struggling pretty badly. We are staying with my parents for now and need our own place as soon as possible. I don't have a vehicle and we need one as well. We need a decent reliable vehicle with AC and heat. I'm on social security because I can't work after being shot twice over an ex-girlfriend in my head and stomach leaving me partially paralyzed and I have other issues.
I have doctors’ appointments that I have to go to a lot and need a vehicle because of that and for my kid’s needs. We need help with a vehicle and our own place. If I have to pay, it would have to be something I can afford with what little I get every month which isn't a lot. We can't stay or live with my parents much longer, so need our own place plus vehicle that's reliable and has A.C. and heat. Nothing beat up.
Please help or send this message to the right person that can help us out please. I've been to a lot of places that says they can't help when they are for helping and wasted my time. I really need this help plus everyday living help and Christmas help. You can research me and I can provide the proof that I'm disabled and what happened to me and that I need this help. I'm still going through a lot from being shot in those 2 places and only getting worse as I get older. Please help me or send this to the proper people who can help me with getting a vehicle, everyday living, and housing help. Thank you.
Jane Luv

Re: Give me non-beat up vehicle

Post by Jane Luv »

From kern county in Bakersfield California and my name is Yessenia.
Hi, I was looking into some assistance for a car, preferably a good one and not a beat up one. I need the car so I can get a job and then pay for the paying a deposit to move to a new place. We got a 60 day notice because the owner wants to rent out the property to foster care, kids but I have 5 children a boyfriend on social security because he got his leg amputated and I’m the only person that works and I missed 5 days of work due to a beaten down car. I’m not going to be able to make a deposit or anything
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Give me non-beat up vehicle

Post by Admin »

While we don't know if they have a new vehicle for you (that is not beat up), maybe try the Community Action Agency.
In addition, they will definitely have information on job programs for you. As far as deposit programs in Bakersfield, try homeless prevention. That may be an option too. Find more on KErn County community action agency transportation programs.
Jane Luv wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:59 pm From kern county in Bakersfield California and my name is Yessenia.
Hi, I was looking into some assistance for a car, preferably a good one and not a beat up one. I need the car so I can get a job and then pay for the paying a deposit to move to a new place. We got a 60 day notice because the owner wants to rent out the property to foster care, kids but I have 5 children a boyfriend on social security because he got his leg amputated and I’m the only person that works and I missed 5 days of work due to a beaten down car. I’m not going to be able to make a deposit or anything
Sent from my iPhone