Gas money to see family

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
MarcoR
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Gas money to see family

Post by MarcoR »

My two nieces and family are left without parents as both of their parents have recently passed away. I'm there aunt and there father just passed away less than two weeks ago and I was just informed. We don't have any other living family. My nieces need me desperately as they have been staying with a neighbor while they were trying to contact me.
I love in Tacoma and they love in seabeck about a bit over an hour away. I'm on SSI due to PTSD from domestic violence. I don't have any money to get gas to get them. I'm in desperate need of gas money to get to them. Anything would help. Please ASAP.
Cream
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gas money to see family

Post by Cream »

Hello. My Parents are part of your organization in the Louden TN area. My dad suggested that I reach out to you for gas money for a family visist. I am a 48 year old divorced female. I am on disability for PTSD and have been having difficulty keeping up. I have refinanced my car and am moving to a limited income apartment community. I am bringing in in 2000 per month from Social Security and LTD. I do not have $ for food, behind on my bills, cc debt of $2000 with monthly payments getting out of control. Please let me know how to register for some financial help or money to get gasoline within your organization. I am also in need of a bed frame, head board and couch.
Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing back from you.