Detox so I do not lose my kids

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Hanlon3
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Detox so I do not lose my kids

Post by Hanlon3 »

Hello,
I live in Plumerville, Arkansas. I have four wonderful kids age 12, 14, 14, and 16. I have applied for disability and two years later still waiting. I got divorced last year and I took a turn down the wrong road. I started using meth and now I am physically addicted.
I lost my house, my car, and I just can't lose my kids. My kids are living with my mother and they are not allowed to stay with me. I have DHS involvement and may lose them. I have court in March and need desperately to find a GOOD detox center and aftercare program that will accept me FAST!
I will go to any program but I know if I am not stable on my feet within 5 months I will probably not get my kids back. So long term rehab isn't something I want to do but I will do whatever it takes. I have state insurance but I don't think it will pay for these types of services. Can you PLEASE HELP ME FIND SOME HELP. I need a medical facility because I am physically and mentally addicted. :( Thank you.
Willie

Re: Detox so I do not lose my kids

Post by Willie »

Good Afternoon,
I found this number online for help for Detox programs as I have kids I want to care for and not lose.
Myself and my two children (ages 12).
We moved back home from Florida and have been living in a hotel since 6/30.
I have exhausted all my savings, I can’t not work because of this unstable situation and my children. I temporarily receive cash from DTA. I have called woman shelters that will not help me because of my son and my past detox programs. And DTA emergency shelter services, said they could not help me because I have section 8. I’m in desperate need of help before I run out of money. We have no family that can help. I’m currently in Dartmouth Hotel and can only pay for few more days. This is only until I can find an apartment with my section 8 and it’s passed inspection. I’m waiting to hear back from few places.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Detox so I do not lose my kids

Post by Admin »

We have information on how to detox at free rehab clinics, government programs like Medicaid which can pay for treatment and other programs out there. We hope they can help you so you do not lose your kids. Read them here, at assistance paying for rehab.