duct work and electric and other bills

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Stufz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

duct work and electric and other bills

Post by Stufz »

I'm a single mom of three young children. I have been going through a nasty divorce for almost three years. I'm a waitress and work has been very slow this year. My car broke down and I have been renting a car since June 20th. My mortgage is three months behind and getting ready to go back into foreclosure if it is not caught up ASAP. My duct work and roof leaks and needs immediate repairs. Due to the leaking duct work my new electric bill is almost $700. I live in Berkeley County, in South Carolina. This is just some of the needs we are facing. Please help my children and me get back on our feet. Thank you and God Bless!!!
Rufina Gonzalez

Re: duct work and electric and other bills

Post by Rufina Gonzalez »

Morning to all, more info on finding an application to fill out for home repairs for my electrical ducts because I can’t find it. When I click on something it continues into a different page and so on. My electric has been off since last Monday and I seriously need help getting it back on today pretty please. I will come work for the money to get it back on before 4 when they close. I need a job as well but like I said the site just keeps going on to different pages and I have read all of them several times looking for bill help and duct repair work. If I need to come to a location I will do so. Please let me know so details or what I can do and I’ll get on it. Thank you for the time reading this.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: duct work and electric and other bills

Post by Admin »

Since it is multiple bills (not just duct work or home repairs), look into general financial help. As there are multiple resources out there to try. Even look here for government financial help.