Seeking inspiration as well as hope or quotes

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Edwardo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking inspiration as well as hope or quotes

Post by Edwardo »

Hi, thank you for reading this. I am a mother of 3 girls and married for about 10 years now and am in a tough spot. I need help, motivation, and inspiration to life me up. Even information on quotes for positivity. My husband and I were struggling for a couple of months and even though we were late on our payments we were paying them. About 2.5 weeks ago my husband lost his job and as I am currently not working...now we have no income coming in, have applied for government help for food (very embarrassing). My husband needs a pick up? What can you say or quote to home to motivate him to keep going forward?
We have rent coming soon and although we owe our light and water bill as well as others our rent is my most concerned at this moment. On the 1st we should have to pay $2200. I don’t want any problems with our landlord and we've been a bit delayed these past 2 months and truly uncomfortable. Please help us get back on track with our bills and rent ...But help motivate us with some profound sayings. After that, rent alone as mentioned is our greatest concern. Thank you so much!
Zentec1

Re: Seeking inspiration as well as hope or quotes

Post by Zentec1 »

I'm down to only small income was in sales but it slumped and I'm 5 math’s past due on the rent. I need something to inspire me to sell more! How about some applicable quotes? I've never been in this situation and I'm struggling with car payment. Please help me to get caught up on my rent as well as motivate me. I've been paying for my health issues on my own with makeshift insurance.
This is my email when you follow up with aid or quotes, I can provide whatever info you want me to provide.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are various leaders and people from history that inspire. They have had tremendous success over the years, and find the inspiration quotes here. A number of people are listed. And the entire site has quotations on it as well. https://findallquotes.com/inspirational ... t-history/
Zentec1 wrote: I need something to inspire me to sell more! How about some applicable quotes? This is my email when you follow up with aid or quotes, I can provide whatever info you want me to provide.
Tigers

Post by Tigers »

What resources are available to me - or who do I call for help, guidance, and a listening ear to get me through a difficult time? I need to call for money and guidance. This is the only contact your website showed - but I need to talk to someone to motivate and inspire me - help me walk through the process in difficult time.
Thank you for any information you can provide,