Moving from AirBnb

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Sweetie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Moving from AirBnb

Post by Sweetie »

Hi, in December my mom kicked me out due to a situation where my stepdad tried to harass me. Between then I had a job that I lost due to my school schedule so I was renting out AirBnbs for the time. I just got a new job that doesn’t pay me for three weeks since I just started and spent my last on a hotel for a week with no money for anything else.
I found an apartment I could move in to but I have no way of getting funds nor do have any other family in the United States that could help me. Is there any way you guys can assist with rent?
DTigers
anti spam: Blue

Re: Moving from AirBnb

Post by DTigers »

Hello, I'm moving to Alabama next month because I really don't have a choice but to leave my AirBNB. I really need help with my security deposit and rent until I start working. I have applied for many jobs and I don't want to meet be to different family members house while I'm there. I'm coming to attend Calhoun community college. I just really need this help and I'll really appreciate it.
Prentis

Post by Prentis »

I'm searching for financial assistance to leave the AirBNB I am living in. I hit financial hardship having to pay for substantial car repairs, since then my water was disconnected last month and I've still not been able to pay my rent for this month. Where do I need to go, or what do I need to do to find assistance to get my water turned back on or rent assistance?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

If you are moving from an AirBNB and your time is limited to find a place to go to, try one of the ASAP financial assistance programs. They combine financial help with guidance and case management. Learn how to get immediate financial help.