Mater bathroom is a mess and needs work

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Nashville
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mater bathroom is a mess and needs work

Post by Nashville »

I live in Ozark, Alabama. I am recently divorced with a house that has two central heat and air units, and I have 3 kids. It used to be two living quarters and is now one. The master bathroom is unfinished because my ex tore it apart and never fixed it before he left. I was married for 32 years and was a stay at home mother for much of that. I do get some money from him and I work, but the replacement of the unit as well as repair of the bathroom is $7000 and no have no way to pay for it. I have no idea what to do.
Buddy1

Re: Mater bathroom is a mess and needs work

Post by Buddy1 »

Hi I am a single mother of two kids. I currently need a place to live. Or to help me repair the master bathroom that needs work. If you know of organizations in New York that could help me I’ve called other phone lines and the ad said that they are not in New York. Please can you help me out with information either get it bathroom repairs for free or to help repair my master bathroom for free.
My name is Miriam, and I look forward to any help.
Sent from my iPhone.
TiLauna

Re: Mater bathroom is a mess and needs work

Post by TiLauna »

Dear Customer Service,
I recently moved to get away from an Abusive Landlord who would not, among other things, fix the master bathroom pipes. And thought Adult Protective Services was going to help me with my Rent and Deposit but now I find that they are barely doing anything. I am 63 and disabled and right now need as much help as possible and need a working master bathroom. I am applying for work since my disability income is no longer enough. I own a travel trailer, and have it parked on private property as a care taker but still need to come up with the deposit and first month's rent. I'm also in need of other services but have been unable to find any.
I hope you can help?