I am blind with a kid and need credit Plus housing

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
MsMerry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am blind with a kid and need credit Plus housing

Post by MsMerry »

Hello all,
I’m a blind female with a two year old daughter. I’m looking for help with housing. My family is need in our life so I really do not have any help. I’m tired of these slum lords getting over on me because of my disability. My mother never taught me how to live independently has a blind person or anything about how to manage my credit. Because of that my credit is not too good. I’m not asking for much. Just help with housing so that I and my daughter can live safe and comfortable.
Please help me and my daughter or point us to the right direction. Thank you so much I look forward to hearing from someone soon.
LesterH1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am blind with a kid and need credit Plus housing

Post by LesterH1 »

This is a very difficult letter for me to write but many avenues seem to have been closed to me so I hope you can take the time to read my story. I am a young man who is blind. I am 26 years single mom with 2 kids old living in Cincinnati Ohio looking for housing. I been diagnosed with keratoconus. It an eye disease. I am ask for your help with my bills and housing. Please I am going to be blind if I don't get my surgery. It a too expensive. I lost job because my Vision change. I am totally blind in my left eye I am asking for your help.
I understand that this is one of many such requests that come across your desk and greatly appreciate any guidance that you can lend.
Thank you