Seeking tank of gas to get our belonging

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Mrs. Cook
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking tank of gas to get our belonging

Post by Mrs. Cook »

My fiancé and I recently moved to Oregon and our trailer is in Prosser Washington and we cane to Prosser to move our home back. Our trailer was destroyed and our belongings stolen. So we got stranded with no gas to get home because we only planned to stay for a day or so and had to deal with the break in and our expenses were more than we expected. Please help us.
lakeshia

Re: Seeking tank of gas to get our belonging

Post by lakeshia »

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: My name is Rene. I have obtained my Michigan Section 8 voucher. I just ported from San Antonio TX to Sterling Heights MI. I am in need of assistance to get there, such as a free tank of gasoline. I am completely without funds for food shelter security deposit and gas voucher. I have been in Michigan less than 72 hours. I am forced to go to my vehicle July 28th. I had been lodging at Super 8 in Sterling Heights MI. I am in need of a motel voucher assistance and money to pay for a tank of gasoline. Please reply upon receipt of this email.
Buffet12

Post by Buffet12 »

Hello, my name is Winnie. I live in Los Angeles Ca. I am in serious need of financial help towards very important gasoline that I can show documents of. I am currently living with a family member and things have gotten difficult for me. I have been denied unemployment due to the school that I work for, does not provide this to its employees doing summer break. I need emergency help towards my car note  as well as gasoline and belongings for a home and helping with rent. Please help in any way possible with these bills and a tank of gasoline, it would be greatly appreciated. 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you need gasoline for work, and documentation in Los Angeles County, then try the Salvation Army. They often have vouchers, coupons, or other transportation programs. But they will need proof from you of the job and need. But find the agency here, Salvation Army Los Angeles assistance programs.
Buffet12 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:05 am Hello, my name is Winnie. I live in Los Angeles Ca. I am in serious need of financial help towards very important gasoline that I can show documents of. I am currently living with a family member and things have gotten difficult for me.