I have applied for 10 jobs

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Mnadi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I have applied for 10 jobs

Post by Mnadi »

I'm receiving an eviction notice in three days. I need assistance on paying my rent because I'm behind $475 and the landlord is not giving me an extension for me to come up with the money so I need assistance on paying that amount and maybe a little more from next month’s rent so I can catch up on other bills.
I am currently unemployed but I am seeking jobs. I've applied for at least 10 or more jobs. I'm just waiting on calls back from all of them I just need help paying for my rent And I don't have family in the area to help me. I am basically doing it on my own I just need some assistance.
Murmur
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have applied for 10 jobs

Post by Murmur »

Hello, my name is Tiah Simmons, I live in Panama City, Florida.  My family and I are in a bit of a crisis situation and I'm hoping someone can help us or lead me in the direction of support.  I have applied for 10 to 20 jobs and my husband did too. I have a family of 5... myself, my children's father, a 2 year old, a 1 year old and a precious 5 month old... about a month ago my fiancé was let go from his job and ever since then, searching for 10 new jobs, application after application and no luck for him until two days ago when he finally found a job that pays great .. Etc... In the process of all the searching we got behind on EVERYTHING ... we have no electric on right now.  Our cable bill is due and we lost cable, and we could only come up with one third of LAST month’s rent and today is the 3rd and have nothing to give them. Our car won't start and we can't afford to pay a mechanic to fix it... My kids don't deserve to be without anything, and that's why I'm in need of any kind of help. Please contact me.
Evaluation

Post by Evaluation »

Hello, my name is Kimberly and I need $975 for my security deposit. I have applied for over 10 jobs with no luck, so I need the money. I have a Section 8 voucher and the Panama City, Florida. I applied to the program three years ago and it finally came through. At the time I applied my mother and my sister while application but in the past year they have passed away, my income alone is not enough.
I receive SSI Because I have issues with my knees and back so I can't work. I am currently in Tamarac, Florida sleeping on my sister's floor because I am trying to hold on to some money but that's not working either.
Recently we needed to go up there to see the area and find a place to live so I can get a job. That took money they I needed to save. I know I'll also need help with utilities just to get everything on. Once it's on and with me being on section 8 I'll be able to afford it.
I'm doing this for my daughter and myself. I know for sure once I get everything one up and running I'll be able to keep it like that I can afford to keep it like that but I need help to get things started. Family is not an option because right now we are all going through the same thing. We are all about to be homeless. If you can please, please get back in touch with me and tell me why I applied for 10 jobs with no success.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As you continue to apply for jobs, maybe look into some extra money by playing games. Yes, it is possible!
Some apps, tech companies, etc. offer this service. Learn more on playing games for money, both on iPhone or Android. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... games.html
Evaluation wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:13 am I have applied for over 10 jobs with no luck, so I need the money.