Disabled with cerebral palsy

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
AsianGirl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled with cerebral palsy

Post by AsianGirl »

To whom it may concern,
I am a 42 year old disabled female with a history of Seizer disorder and cerebral palsy.
Do to my disability I sometimes require the use of a wheelchair as well as nursing assistants.
1 am looking for any agency that can assist me in finding a 1 bedroom handicap accessible apartment I live on a fix income. I have tried all option that I can think of on my own and so far have not been successful. Can you please help
Please get back to me.
I can be reached here.
Nia Naccidd

Re: Disabled with cerebral palsy

Post by Nia Naccidd »

Dear Assistance Agent,
     A disabled resident of  County for 22+ years with cerebral palsy. I’m in dire need of help paying my  bill, due on July 31. I’ve tried daily, for a week, to contact someone in Fort Smith who can assist me with filling out  necessary  paperwork for help in my area for those with cerebral palsy.
The number IS correct, as the message states that I should keep trying the number until
a “live person” answers my call. Meanwhile the due date of my bill ( $95.16 ) looms nearer with each passing day.
     I need help because I have a Doctor appointment on the 31st which
must be paid by me, out of pocket, before I am seen by the doctor for cerebral palsy treatment. I’m required  to see the doctor every 28 days. My last appointment was July 3rd; my next appointment for the 31st, means that I must pay for 2 visits in July.
Cost out of pocket is $135 each visit. Unfortunately, my OGE bill is due on the 31st as well; I must choose between
my OGE bill & the doctor.
     I must see my doctor! In September of last year, I was diagnosed with a mass in my liver as well as cerebral palsy. There is no safe way to
biopsy, due to my heart condition. My spleen, pancreas & left kidney are also affected, so removing the mass is not an option.
The doctor, an oncologist,  suspects malignancy, they are only treating my symptoms. The doctor I see  every 28 days prescribes nausea & pain medications.
While unable to biopsy, I do not qualify for hospice.
     My income consists of Disability & SSI. The latter check is $302.00 & Disability pays $489.00 per month.
( disability check is low because I had a heart attack at age 27. I sustained death to part of my heart muscle;
disability decided in my favor,
on the first try. Due to my young age, my work record was far from lengthy.     Please help me! Usually August is the month requiring
2 visits; this year, I didn't realize it was in July in time to cut  all possible corners!
    I can be reached between 2pm & 6pm. I am in bed for most of each from the cerebral palsy.
Sutherland

Post by Sutherland »

Hello! My name is Nikia . I'm a single mother of 6 who is temporarily homeless at this moment. I also have cerebral palsy and have filed for disability. I cannot return home with my tile I get my electric and gas back on. I’m running out of places to go with 6 children. I had to sneak us back in the house last night because nobody would open their doors. I'm crying out for help as I sit here in the dark looking at my 6 children sleep before school. I have nowhere for us to go once they come home today from school and the weather is getting cold. May you please help us please. I suffer from cerebral palsy and I have been trying to hold it together while in this situation but I'm becoming so angry and tired of living life all together. Thank you for taking time out to hear my cry for help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is disability in the state of Massachusetts. While you need to file, and apply at SSA, in general people with cerebral palsy may usually be qualified. But it takes time. The SSI payments may help for electric. Or try LIHEAP for emergency grants. Another option is Massachusetts disability. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... benef.html
Sutherland wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:04 am Hello! My name is Nikia . I'm a single mother of 6 who is temporarily homeless at this moment. I also have cerebral palsy and have filed for disability. I cannot return home with my tile I get my electric and gas back on. I’m running out of places to go with 6 children. I had to sneak us back in the house last night because nobody would open their doors. I'm crying out for help as I sit here in the dark looking at my 6 children sleep before school. I have nowhere for us to go once they come home today from school and the weather is getting cold. May you please help us please. I suffer from cerebral palsy and I have been trying to hold it together while in this situation but I'm becoming so angry and tired of living life all together. Thank you for taking time out to hear my cry for help.
Adamslaw

Post by Adamslaw »

Hi,
My name is Jodi, and I have cerebral palsy. I'm 38years old on July 11th. I was born with Cerebral Palsy and I drive with a left foot accelerator and Spinner knob. Recently my car started to leak coolant and now I don't have the funds to get it repaired. And I also don't have the funds to get another car. I'm on SSDI and on a fixed income. I have a husband who has a bad back and appointments coming up for that as well as other appointments for his throat. I have poor credit due to having no credit. And I'm just at a loss. I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction to get help. I just don't know what to do anymore. I live in Indiana and Bright point who is my advocate says they can not help me. Is there any way you can help me?