Big reduction in my income

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
BladeRanger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Big reduction in my income

Post by BladeRanger »

To whom it may concern,
Recently my job title was eliminated and I was forced to transfer at my employment. The new income status is a 60% reduction for our family. I am the only primary financial provider. Basically, the supporting income in a household of 5. I have 3 children all under the age of 14.
I've been paying my utilities and mortgage on time since we refinanced 6 years ago, now my reduction in income is a problem.
My utilities have always been paid but at an extremely high rate. This is due to poor heating and AC, very old water heater, and overall condition of the house such as, drafts under exterior doors, rotted old wood around main entries, and 40 year home with original window seals that are bad.
I can't afford my utilities and am worried about paying my mortgage for the first time since we bought the house. I need help and don't know who to ask. Can you please help me in finding out if I'm eligible for some sort of relief on utilities or mortgage assistance?
FYI:
Thank you in advance for your help because my family and I have done all we can to make ends meet. Unfortunately, I’m out of options and financial resources.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Big reduction in my income

Post by Admin »

maybe try to find another source of income to make up for that 60% reduction. We have many options listed on the site. Contractor, call center jobs, side gigs, and more. Here is but one example, an online tutor job.
BladeRanger wrote:To whom it may concern,
Recently my job title was eliminated and I was forced to transfer at my employment. The new income status is a 60% reduction for our family.