Therapist appointment requires me to get things for it

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Baker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Therapist appointment requires me to get things for it

Post by Baker »

First let me say Thank you to the people that make this program available. It gives hope to so many, even if not accepted or unable to receive benefits. I have a 10 year old son and 15 year old daughter. My husband and I are both disabled. MY husband with Cerbal Palsy and I am in a wheelchair now for 5 years or so. Our vehicle recently broke down, so, we currently have no transportation to get to therapy. The K-trans bus stop is 4-5 blocks away and extremely hard to navigate. In trying to get the van fixed along with the rising electric bill we are in an emergency with food, winter clothing for the children as they have grown out of most of their long pants and winter clothing. We haven't enough to get clothing, food, and/or Christmas presents. They know, as we have taught them, Christmas's true meaning, but as kids, they still wish for presents. LOL. Any assistance, for the therapy session or other supplies, would be truly, appreciated. I have been caregiver, pre-school teacher, cosmetologist and cook through the years... I would gladly volunteer my time with any help needed to 'pay it forward 'so to speak so we could repay the help. Thank you and may God Bless you.
Gomez56
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Therapist appointment requires me to get things for it

Post by Gomez56 »

Hello,
    Ny name is Julie. I am a 41 disabled MS patient. I was given a 2001 Chevy suburban by family to assist me in getting my therapy appointments and day to day driving needs. Recently  the vehicles engine went out and I was informed it had to be rebuilt or replaced.  With rent utilities and living expenses as well as ongoing therapy appointments I am unable to afford the repair cost. Please let me know if assistance  can be provided.